Healthy Deviled Eggs
6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut lengthwise
1/4 C plain Greek yogurt
2 tsp dijon mustard
1/4 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp sea salt
splash of lemon juice
paprika to garnish
- Hard boil the eggs! Place the eggs in a pot, add just enough cold water so that they are fully covered, and put on high heat.
- Cover and bring them to a boil, then turn off the heat and let them sit, still covered, for 12 minutes. Then they are ready! I usually rinse them with some cold water and let them sit for a bit to cool them down first. You can also put them in an ice bath.
- Once they’ve cooled, peel them and cut them lengthwise.
- Place the whites on a plate and the yolks in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients (except for the paprika) to the yolks in the bowl, and mash it all together. If you would like the mixture to be smooth, use a blender.
- Once it is mostly uniform, add the mixture back into the empty egg whites, top with a sprinkle of paprika, and enjoy! 🙂
21 Day Fix Containers Per 1 egg 1/2 Red