At 18 years old I moved out of my parent’s house and started a career that commandeered nearly all of my day and most days of the week, keeping me from my family on weekends and holidays when most people spend time with their families. On top of that, I struggled all the time wondering how I would pay my bills.
This living paycheck to paycheck and seclusion from my family continued for most of my adult life. I lived with depression and this lifestyle did not help it at all. I felt alone and scared, worried that this was the way my life would always be. My confidence was so broken that I went through several toxic and abusive relationships that broke me down and made me think that I had no value in life.
I started Beachbody, on a whim I might add, as a way to make some extra money. I had NO idea the other life improvements that would happen! Not only have I transformed physically/healthfully and now have that extra income I was hoping for, but I have also formed friendships with some of the most supportive, motivating and inspirational people that have brought a happiness into my life that I have never had. I have been able to pay off a credit card that I had been working on for YEARS and working on my second. I am also now able to put money in savings. The one that really excites me is that I have been able to finally travel off the east coast and see more of our beautiful country.
My coach has truly become my best friend and my team is always there. They accept me for who I am and support me on my journey.
I am looking to mentor those who want these same things. Those who are independent with a drive to make more out of their lives with humble service, kindness, and compassion, and a strong desire to change the lives of others like my life has been changed.
I did. I am no one special, just someone who tried the products and they changed my life. Having this happen was a huge event in my life. What was even more huge was the amount of support that I got from the team who quickly become my friends! I knew that I just had to give this back to others. So, I am not hiring like-minded people to join my team and give back to others.
So what is a Beachbody Coach? I am glad you asked:
- As a coach, you are there to help motivate & guide others to achieve their fitness goals.
- You provide guidance with meal plans and help customers make the best use out of Beachbody’s many online resources and tools.
- You will help your customers troubleshoot issues and support them in their endeavor to meet their health and fitness goals – this is THE most rewarding job!
- Coaching is NOT hard-selling! Do you make a commission? Yes, but you are filling someone’s needs.
- BeachBody’s products are ALWAYS in demand – this is the #1 reason we signed up because we already knew & loved the products including P90X, INSANITY, Brazil Butt Lift, 10-Minute Trainer, Shakeology & more!
- Beachbody is a highly reputable company with products featured on news media, in magazines, on talk shows, used by celeb’s, etc.
- No stocking of product, or shipping products, or dealing with customer service issues.
Check out this video of my team:
How do you earn as a coach?
- You make a 25% commission on all sales from your site!
- You receive a 25% discounts on all products and programs.
- You can also earn a Team Cycle Bonus (paid weekly!) if you decide to build a team.
- If you do build your team with 2 or more coaches, you qualify for customer leads. These are the people that buy a program off television and do not have coach; Beachbody randomly assigns them to you. You then can make a 25% commission off of their future purchases.
- Also, if you are growing your team and working your business each month you may also qualify for additional leads earning you at least $50-$100 each month!
- Beachbody also rewards coaches that are doing well with monthly and yearly prizes ranging from clothing to iPads and trips. They also provide CORPORATE quarterly bonuses to the top coaches (which is not an impossible position to attain).
How about the start up costs?
- There is a $39.99 fee to sign up to coach; however, this fee is waived if you buy a challenge pack or you or your spouse is active military.
- After your first month, there is a $15.95 website fee which is there just to cover the cost of maintaining your online office and the hosting of your 4 customized websites!